Friday, January 18, 2008

Birthday: Abrianna is 2!

Birthday's again. We are rounding off the Crispin 7's birthday season. Sijah and I will be next month and then we take a 4m break. Abrianna had her day today.

I did something different, less messy. Birthday cookie. I made a very yummy peanut butter cookie with peanut butter chips, chocolate chips, and pecans in it. Very good!


Abrianna blow out the candles before we were done singing to her so I lit them again and she grabbed the fire with her fingers... ouch. Out of 5 kids, she is the first one to touch fire... i think we're doing good. :)


I love how she holds her fingers to say she's two. Too cute! (Like that play on words?!)


Present time! After Christmas toys and... shh... bikes out back (we just need to get the two oldest bikes), I didn't want to spend much and she doesn't need much. Aunt Rachel gave her 2 dollars and I took that to the 99cent store and got her some princess items. (Thank you Aunt Rachel!)



If you know Abrianna, you know she loves shoes! These pretty slippers are perfect for her, and she loves them!



A fun family time!
Next up... my birthday!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home