Thursday, July 27, 2006

crispINformation VOL 5:4

Hello to all!

Just an update on what our family is doing. Birthday season has officially opened. Joshua, then Caleb, then Hannah, then Sarah, then Thanksgiving, then Jesus, then Abrianna, and then Me.

Joshua had a birthday today! (We spent the whole day fixing the air conditioner. Thank you God for a "cool" day.) Happy Birthday! IMPinc is doing well. We've sent out an email blast to churches and post cards too. That has brought in more business. Thanks be to God for that as well. You can see his most recent work at: http://www.impinc.us/Client_FBCgrapevine.asp

I am doing well. Keeping busy with kids and such. We've still not found a true church home. I thought that Fielder Road was it but then another church, Cross Timbers, started to court Joshua and now we're getting interest from 1st Baptist of Grapevine. We've been going to both churches and haven't been to fielder in a long time. While at Cross Timbers I had the opportunity to do Beth Moore's Bible study: Breaking Free. It was amazing! I really want to share more about that but will do so in another post. My album making business has been doing ok. Needs improvement but I'm not so sure that I can put my focus on that at this time. Still thinking that over. There is some other news that I'm going to post in an upcoming 7th Heaven Series. So be looking for that!

Hannah is fully potty learned (fully as in, day time only.). That has cut down on diaper use. She has been learning to write as you've seen in recent posts and she loves to sing and dance. I'd love for my sister Tiffany to come teach her some gymnast stuff b/c she is also trying to do cartwheels and all kinds of tumbling that she is just making up! Turning 4 soon and I just can't believe it.

Caleb is starting the potty learning. He does it in his time. So some mornings we wake up and he wants underwear and some days he flat refuses. I'm letting him ease into it. I think he'll be good in a couple months. Learning at 2 is impressive enough for me... well 3 in a month. Caleb is the sports star. He loves to play anything that has to do with a ball. Basketball is one of his favorites. We went to price hoops and just couldn't justify spending so much so Joshua made one. I think that it is very cool. And Caleb (and the other kids) loves it. He asks to go outside to play 'basitball.'

Sarah is getting more and more vocal by the day. She is saying more "words" but they just seem to be muffled. I think that I need to work on my pronunciation. She loves bears and is so kind hearted. She lights up the room. Sarah is into what ever big sister and brother are doing. She doesn’t want to be left out and is always trying to do what they do. And she eats! I'm not sure if this is a phase or the start of an eating habit... but isn't she cute!

Abrianna is crawling... yes I said crawling! I don't know if that is so normal for other kids but ours so far didn't start until they were 9m and here she is at 6m. She is also climbing to her knees. That girl does not know how old she is. I think that she wants to keep up with her siblings. She loves to explore tings. She crawls from one end of the house to the other looking and tasting everything she sees. Not so much a baby anymore… they grow up so fast! (And that’s a good thing!)

So, how about you and your family? We really do want to hear!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home