Saturday, July 08, 2006

Art Corner: 1


Hannah just loves to create things. She likes to cut, color, glue... you name it! She loves it so much that she does it in her sleep!


Hannah and I met up with my friend Jeanie at Starbucks on our mother daughter night out. Jeanie came back to the house with us and she and I got to talking and I forgot that Hannah was still up. She was being so quiet. :) I went to check on her and found her asleep at the table. Hannah and I had a good laugh at that in the morning when I showed her the pictures. (Don't worry, we moved her to her bed!)

This starts Art Corner: A place to display our childrens creativity. Caleb and Sarah's art to follow. Enjoy!

CAR

Decorative H

Flower and Signature

Her sicnature will change as you see her learn to write her name. She can spell it out loud and write the H as of now. She can also recite her address and phone number.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home