Thursday, January 25, 2007

A Chick-Fil-A Night

When it's been a real 'fun' day and I don't think I can cook, Joshua takes us out. Tonight was one of those nights! We went to Chick-Fil-A. I must say that that place has it going on for the mom! They have cereal bowls with cheerios for free! What a great idea.

While I was in line there was a group of girls that started to talk to me. One says, "Has anyone told you today that you are glowing?" I was taken back and just laughed. I sure don't feel like I am glowing from pregnancy, I feel like I am swelling and retaining water! :) These 3 girls continued to talk with me while waiting for our food. They were just a good group of Christian girls out together. It reminded me of high school days when I'd go out with my friends. It was nice. And thou her comment was not expected and kind of weird, it really made my day. They thought it was neat that we had a big family. They too were from a big family. One of the girls said that she was one of five. I tell you, I'm not the only nut out there that is blessed with children.

After dinner the kids took off to play. Here are some pictures of their fun.
They have this thing that spins, and the kids took it and ran around it like a May Pool. It was silly. Sarah tripped a couple of times; she tries so hard to keep up with Hannah and Caleb.


Slides are fun. Not sure why, but kids love them! Abrianna had even started to slide, face first... but she loves it. :)


Abrianna and Dad were inside while we were playing, she was finishing up those free cheerios!


This was the first time that Sarah was able to get up inside these hamster tubes and slide. She was so excited. She normally gets stuck and screams for help. Not today! She was sliding like the big kids.




Caleb loves these things when he can up too. The ones at McDonalds are too big for him. But this one was a good size. He likes being in the "bubble."




Abrianna came outside after she was done with those FREE cheerios. (Have I mentioned that it is so cool for a restrant to offer free food for the toddlers!) She got right in there with her siblings. I don't think that Abrianna knows that she is only one year old.


Get them counting early and they can do the checkbook. :) Ha Ha.



We had a good night and I had a wonderful night of not cooking! Thank you wonderful husband!!!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home