Thursday, November 04, 2004

Prayer answered

We are all doing well. (Still congested.)

I think that Hannah got some bad food. She was fine yesterday morning when she got up and has eaten well with out throwing up.

I found out what was wrong with me... I have an infection called Mastitis. (this is an infection caused by nursing) When I called my Dr. today to see if that was what it was they told me to come right away. I got med for it and will be better within 48hrs. (The temperature I had only lasted till that afternoon.)

Anyways, we are all well and I thank you for your prayers.

Today was such a beautiful day! Clear light blue skies and a gentle cool breeze beckoned our family to visit the local park. The whole family went together. Little Sarah slept in the stroller the entire time, but Hannah and Caleb had a blast playing on the jungle gyms and swinging with Daddy.



1 Comments:

At 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the new park a few blocks from our house. Hannah likes the big red slides, and Caleb likes to climb the white ladder bridges.

Mommy and daddy get nervous when Caleb climbs, because the ladder bridges are 5 feet above the ground. So we make usre we hold him as he climbs.

He was only 1 yr old when these photos were taken.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home