Monday, October 11, 2004

crispINformation VOL 3:4 Sarah preg.

Still Preg!

But I have some good news. Tomorrow at 7am my Dr. is going to induce me. SO, only one more night to go! This is the plan: Going in at 7am and Dr is going to break my water. I am 3 1/2 cm dilated as of today, and 80% effaced. (And for the past 2 days I've been contracting about every 30 minutes) If in 4 to 5 hours my body does not progressively continue labor then she will give small doses of Pitocin (a medication that stimulates contractions through an IV).
My Dr. believes that I will "go fast" when my water is broken. That is my prayer! I do not want Pitocin.

I asked my Dr. why my cervix is NOW deciding to hold so tight. B/c of having 3 cerclage, my cervix has a good amount of scar tissue and has toughened. So that is why it is having a hard time opening. At least I can put a why to why all this waiting.

Please keep baby Sarah in your prayers. A healthy baby, good delivery. And for God to calm my fears of the unknown with being induced. God is not the author of fear and I am clinging to that fact... Though I am human and can't quite let go of the fear. An evil tug of war game I play with myself. Joshua has been a great "cheerleader" for me. Encouraging me that "I can do it!"

This week is Texas Motor Speedway week and as most of you know that is another one of Joshua's audio gigs. This starts on Thursday (through Sunday). I am very thankful for having the baby early in the week so that Joshua is there with me, not worrying about the other gig. However, that does put me at home with a newborn, 2yr old, 1yr old, dog, and my best friend NEVER ENDING TIREDNESS. I am asking for help. (Now I do realize that those of you that are out of state most likely will not respond to this cry for help and I do understand! ) It is not easy for me to ask for help. This is a lesson that I have been learning since Hannah came to us. So far I know that my step-mom will be with me on Saturday. Michelle, my sister, may help on Friday, I think. When I don't know. If you would be available and would like to come over I would be greatly appreciative. Please give me a call. (I plan to stay at the hospital as long as insurance will let me. I am pretty sure that it's 48hrs. So I should be home Thursday morning or maybe Wed night.)

I thank you all for your love and support. My next email will be all about the arrival of our Beautiful Princes, Sarah Belle Crispin.

In God I Trust,
Joshua, Jennifer, Hannah, Caleb and Sarah

Truly I am blessed with children from God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home