Saturday, October 08, 2005

Jennifer's Dr. (Dr. Julia C. Flowers)

Many of you have asked who my Dr. is and I haven't given her name in the past. I asked her if she would mind her name being on our web page and she granted me permission. So without further a do, announcing my Dr...

Dr. Julia C. Flowers M.D., P.A.
She is amazing! She got her medical degree from Harvard Medical School. And that just tells me she is well educated. :) Above that she is so nice. I know I have just raved about her to so many of you. I recommend her to every woman. She has taken care of me in the best way a Dr. can. She knows me by name (probably b/c I see her so much!), Joshua and even remembers the kids names. (well the kids she may look up in the chart!?!)
I just wanted you all to know who the wonderful Dr. that I have is.
This is their web site: www.obgynofntx.com there is some good stuff for you women to check out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home