Friday, May 05, 2006

Hannah meets Ethan

Hannah and I went to see Jonathan, Christie and Ethan. On our way we stopped at a store to get Christie a present and Hannah picked out a dog to give to Ethan. (It had a birthday hat... It's Ethan's birthday!) She was excited to give it to Ethan.

Tomorrow Joshua is planning to see them. Then they go home... and their new journey as parents begins! (I don't think that in the hospital it truly begins... too many nurses bothering you! Lots of visitors too.) I'm not sure if we'll see them for a while but I'm bringing a dinner at the end of the month. I'll be sure to bring my camera!

Welcome to the world Ethan

and welcome to parenthood Jonathan and Christie!

It's a wonderful chapter in married life!


1 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the updates!! It's so cool to see what you all are up to. Picnics and botanical gardens were favs for the Shadle kids too...still are! aunt Becky

 

Post a Comment

<< Home