Monday, March 27, 2006

Photo Shoot

My dad come to our house to do a family photograph. Well... it went ok. Caleb had a hard time staying still. There are some great photos though. I wanted to share a few with you.

Caleb has this thing with playing with my hair. You can see this here. It's cute I think.

All our family! 6! What a good looking family!

Daddy is loved! Hannah and Caleb love to wrestle with daddy. Sarah does too but this picture captures Caleb and Hannah. This is one of my favorite!

Hannah loved to pose for the camera. She would smile so pretty!

When the shoot was coming to an end and Caleb was getting more than done I brought out apples to keep them happy. It worked out pretty good. This bear that Sarah is holding is a present that Hannah got for Christmas that she was taken for her own. She loves bears.

Abrianna is getting big. She was getting a bit tired and fussy so this is the best photo that we could get with her. What a cutie!

1 Comments:

At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! I would love to get some I could hang on my wall. Beautiful!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home