Saturday, April 08, 2006

Whale of a Tale

This weekend is the Texas Motor Speedway gig that Joshua does. So I will be home, by myself, with all 4 children... Count them... 1, 2, 3, 4! Well I went to the library to stock up on movies for our long weekend ahead. I wanted to get new stuff that the kids had not seen. Free Willy looked good! I like the movie (yes, I love "kid" movies!) and thought that they may keep interest in it. Well they did like it. We talked about whales and watched the whales again. They like it! It was a hit!








And if that wasn't enough...
Joshua asked us to come see him on Saturday night. When he got to the car he pulled out gifts for the kids... WHALES! Apparently Sea World has a race car now and there were stuffed whales that Joshua was able to get for the kids. How neat. You should have seen the kids faces. Caleb loved it! He held it by the tail and ran around like it was swimming and then Hannah and Sarah started to copy him. It was a very cool gift! (He got me the new Reeses.. My favorite candy!)
Joshua wanted to go to a park to play with the kids. So we went to a neighborhood park. Here are some of the pictures we took. Sarah and Hannah took their whales on the swing and Caleb climbed. He through his whale over the climbing thing and then went after it... Over and over... He's a climber!











Well I made it though the weekend and all are ok. We had fun playing and even got a new pet while Joshua was out (more on that in another post...).
Thanks to my mom and Jeanie for coming over in the evenings and keeping me company. Jean and I painted a dresser that I've been just itching to get done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home