Friday, January 26, 2007

7th Heaven: 9

34wks: The vernix is thick on the baby’s skin and the lanugo is almost completely gone.

35wks: Baby is about 17” and weighs about 4 ½ pounds. From this point on his growth will be slow and steady as he continues to put on weight and fill out.


The 6th of Feb. my cerclage comes out and then it is just waiting on God's timing. My Dr. has always said that I'd deliver very soon after having the cerclage out, which has never happened. I suspect that I'll be induced on either the 16th or the 23rd of Feb. It is getting closer!
My Sunday School class at FBC Grapevine is having a shower for me! A 5th baby getting a shower! It's going to be fun and I can't wait. Oh I will have my camera with me. :) It'll be blogged. :)
We have a name for our boy, but I am blogging this with my husband at work... so you will have to just wait! :) That is mean, I know. I think that by next week we'll have the middle name and then I will let you all out there know.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home