Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Hannah's first book... that she wrote!

This is a book by Hannah. For school time today we were working on writing and making stories and I asked Hannah what story she would like to tell. She said she would like to tell the story of "Jesus goes to Heaven." I was like, yeah! So in order to keep her attention longer I decided to write her words for her and then she illustrated it. One page had an object that looked like circle type thing... I don't know... I asked her what it was and she said it was the Holy Spirit. If you were ever wondering what the Holy Spirit looked like, now you know. :) I asked her to write Holy Spirit there so we would know what it was. I think we should publish this masterpiece!!! (*** All words are Hannah's with NO prompting.)







Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Hannah! Neat Book! You'll have to make me one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home