Monday, May 21, 2007

iTunes

What’s in your iTunes podcast?

Here is my list:
ABC News Ahead of the Curve
ABC World News
Best of YouTube
commandN h.264
CreativePastors Blog & Podcast
Cross Timbers Community Church
Discovery Channel Video Podcasts
DragenflyTV PBS Kids
FamilyFun TV
Fielder Road Baptist Church
First Baptist Grapevine
Focus on the Family
GeekBrief.TV
MobuzzTV
Living on the Edge with Chip Ingram
National Geographic Video Shorts
NBC Nightly News
Revive Out Hearts
TED Talks
UpWords with Max Lucado
Winning Steps with Dr. Ed Young

(Joshua got me hooked on the tech ones, what can I say)

Do you have any neat podcasts you’d like to share?

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Your way ahead of me in the technological world!!! I bet your head if full of ideas. Cool=) I don't have an iTunes podcast. But I'll figure that one out soon. Take care, Love your webiste. Sijah is getting so big. All your kids are adorable. Congratulations to Hannah on the award!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home