Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Our 1st 'outing' with our newest baby.

The kids needed to get out! Joshua suggested we have a picnic at the park and try out his rocket that I gave him for Christmas. So I packed sandwiches and we went to the park that is near our home. It was good to get out.

The kids love to swing. That is always the first thing they go for at the park. Hannah didn't want a big swing so Sarah got to swing with Dad.

Abrianna slept. She didn't even know she was out of the house.

This is Caleb and Hannah playing with the rocket.

Caleb wanted to be a rocket!

Nap time. Sarah was tired after all that play.

3 Comments:

At 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joshua here.... I have to add that my kids were playing with an AIR POWERED soft nosed rocket system. They were well supervised by myself.

 
At 3:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those pictures are awesome! Perfect timing on Caleb thrown into the air. Nice work Jenn!

And Josh- I'm just relieved you didn't blow up your children :)

~Jean

 
At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are all so cute! And so Big! Aunt Rachel Misses you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home