Friday, January 27, 2006

Hannah Talks About Abrianna's Arrival

Watch the video and hear Hannah announce her sister's arrival.
I typed out Hannah's words below the video since she is sometimes hard to understand at 3 years old.
( This video requires the Flash8 browser plug-in. If you can see the video below you are fine, if not then click HERE to get the plug-in. )







"Hello Everybody! This is Hannah Crispin, and I'll tell you about Abrianna. She is borned at the doctors office on Tuesday. Then, I went and saw her and I went to the doctor and I hold Abrianna , um, so tight. She's so tiny like this. My mommy is small now. She's small as her belly buttons. She can hold Sarah and Caleb and Hannah, and...Abrianna are nice. Abrianna doesn't have no teeth. Sarah has big teeth and were small, and Abrianna are small with Sarah. Sarah and Abrianna are not married. At The doctors she had medicine like me and mom and dad. And she didnt have a vitamin...she doesnt like vitamins...she has no teeth. That's Abrianna and Jean...with Abrianna..she comes to the doctor... Christie and Jonathan... Oh! I see Kyle! ... with Abrianna."
- Hannah Crispin ( age 3)

4 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Video above requires the Flash-8 browser plug-in. www.Macromedia.com goto downloads ... it takes less than 10 seconds to install.

 
At 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I absoulutely love Abrianna's baby announcemet! Its very clever. She is adorable! Mommy, you look great! I'm glad everything went well. God has surely blessed your family.
-Michelle R.

 
At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay i think that is the most adorable thing i have heard. Hannah and Josh did a great job on the video. The Crispin clan looks good! Welcome to the world Abrianna!

bean

 
At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! I haven't seen the video clip yet, but Hannah's narration is too cute for words.
I understood every word of it even without the translation. She is quite articulate.

Abrianna, you are one lucky baby to be born into your spectacular family. Welcome

GREAT aunt Becky

 

Post a Comment

<< Home