Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving Day 2006

Lots to be thankful for!

David and Rachel Hall came in town with their 2 children. (This is Joshua's sister) They were in a couple days before thanksgiving and then on their way to other family. Our time with them was very nice. I love the holiday season when family comes together. (It should happen more often.) The kids played together and we had a mini present exchange with the kids. One evening we had everyone over for dinner. Something happened that night... my children decided to have a food fight. Never have they thrown their food at eachother before. Not sure what happened... :)

Here are some pictures. I didn't have many pictures taken with my camera. I'll have to get some form the other family members that were taking pictures. There was a picture taken with all the kids on out couch that I hope to put up for you all to see soon.



After dinner Sarah played with Ethan. Ethan would grab her face and then they would both laugh. It was truly funny.



For Thanksgiving Day we had my Mom and Lindsey and Mark and David and Sheila over. That was nice as well. Family together!

Over this long weekend Joshua made Hannah the tire swing that she had been wanting. They even painted it. Hannah loves this swing. We've got to make Caleb a manly tire swing. :)


What are you thankful for?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home