Thursday, June 14, 2007

Vertical Blast: Mom and Dad

This year Joshua was asked to run the sound, so we were not able to work together as we did last year. Here he is doing his thing.

And I'm doing my thing. I had a group of 4yr old girls. (An age I know well.) Here we are heading to our rotations.

First up, bounce houses. I got in them too. Not as easy as it use to be! I even got a "slide burn." Ouch. But the girls loved it and I think it allowed for some real bonding time, getting on their level.


I didn't get pictures of the other activities, but the one I enjoyed the most was craft time. We had our craft rotation last and that gave us time to talk about all we learned that morning. I was able to tie in the different stories taught with the craft we were making and ask them questions. I truly loved it. Great times!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home