Saturday, July 07, 2007

All about Sijah

What a cute baby I have. A BIG baby! He is only 5 months and looks like he is 7m. The boy is healthy!



His feeding has still not gotten better. The boy just doesn't get it. I am ready to give him formula from know on! I think he is ready for solids. He is really watching us as we eat and he has started waking up in the middle of night to eat. A sure sign!

The other kids just love him. A little too much sometimes. I am telling Caleb, "Get off your brother," at least 2 times a day. Crazy! They all love to push him in the swing. They don't understand that the swing can go by itself. It needs their help. Silly kids.

They say that kids progress faster when there are lots of other ones a little older around. Well... Walking at 5m! Not really, but he sure likes to stand.


I just love this picture. Joshua was with the kids while I was out and when I came home I found our littlest all wrapped in my shirt. Joshua said that my shirt helped him fall asleep. Ahhhh... :) My little guy!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm missing out! I haven't seen Sijah yet. What beautiful eyes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home