Thursday, January 24, 2008

Today

A day in the life...

I put braids in Hannah's hair. She like it, but told me Gail (a family friend that watches the kids) does it better.... yeah... I told Hannah if she let me practice more with her then I'd get better. Aside from that comment, we had a fun day together. Hannah helped me make lunch. Such a big girl. Won't be long till she is making lunch.


Hannah liked her hair so much she wanted a picture. She asked Joshua to take one of her and the other girls got in on it. My princess in dresses!


It was quite for awhile. No Abrianna talks. I asked the kids where she was and they didn't know. We all start calling for her. Loudly. I'm glad we didn't wake her. I found her in the school room with her pillow and blanket all nicely snuggled, asleep. I guess we had a fun day. :)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home