Friday, February 16, 2007

Funny things that kids do

Today there were 2 things that happened that sent me laughing. I just have to share.

Caleb has been watching 'Jay Jay,' a movie with funny looking planes. There is an episode about 'upsedownosis,' (sp?) a condition that planes can get to make them fly upside down. Caleb got on the couch, threw himself upside down off the side and says, "I have upseeeeedown oasis!"

My little one year old, Abrianna is a sponge as she is watching all of us and learning so much. Our changing table is outside of the bathroom and it is where we put our children's towels. They are in reach of the kids but have not been a problem until Abrianna found them. :) She got a washcloth today and walked down a very long hall (for a one year old), came to me, picked up my foot, and washed it. Yes, apparently my feet need to be cleaned! Then she washed the walls and then Caleb's face. Quite a laugh to see this wobbly little one trying to clean. If only the washcloth was wet, maybe she could have been doing some good. :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home