Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Web Wednesday! Free helpful sites in web design and writing


I am starting a new series. A series I have wanted to do for a while now but haven't for whatever reasons. I am excited to introduce you to (da da da daaaa) Web Wednesday's!!!
I love the internet! Love it! There are so many neat and wonderful things you can find. So on Wednesday's I am going to link to a few sites that I have found that I think are neat.

We'll start with a site I found to make the logo for my new series: Cool Text: Logo and Graphics Generator
This site is neat. For FREE, you can make a logo in any color you can imagine and font... very cool.

The buttons you see to the right under the tab, blogs to check out, were made at this site: ButtonGenerator.com Again, for FREE, you can create a button in the color you want and your pick of font. There are some you can buy and they do require you to link to them, as you can see, I've done that.

If you are stuck on a title , this is a cool site that gives you random titles to choose from: Title Generator

If you need to quickly resize a picture but you don't have the program to do it... here is one for FREE: PIXizer

Looking for the perfect font? For FREE!? TypeNow has it!

And the last one for today is a rhyming tool. You can type in a word and find its rhymes, synonyms, and more here at Poetry.com

Kind of a theme going on here. I'd like to keep it that way. Hope you enjoyed!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home