Tuesday, March 04, 2008

A very eventful day!

Today has been a great day! You wouldn't think so by the start... but truly a great day.

Family day was declared today. There is a pizza place we'd been wanting to check out and took the time today to go. We got to the parking lot 15 minutes before it opened and were sitting there wasting time when I remembered I did not give the bank card back to Joshua and it was sitting in the back pocket of my jeans at home. So, yes, we turned around to get the card.
Our bank was closer than our home so Joshua decided to go there and get money. Well... we got in an accident. As we were turning into the bank a man hit us from behind and pushed us into a truck that was exiting the bank. Scared me! Just to calm some nerves, we were all ok! No one was hurt and we praise God for that.
Here are some pictures of this event.

After all was said and done with the accident we got the money from our bank and headed back to the pizza place.
We had so much fun. I had borrowed batteries for my camera from the bank and now wish that I had kept them so we'd have pics of this truly fun time... but... we'll just have to go back. :)
We ate pizza, played golf, road go-carts, bowled, played games and had a blast! We spent a good 3hours there. A good mini family vacation.
Our church is having a 'revival' event this week and that was our next big thing. Good worship and good talk about God and His best for you.
Then... it snowed! What a great way to end the day!
When we got home and all the kids were in bed, I went outside and twirled in the snow... I love the snow!
Good day!!!

2 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to heart that. I'm glad nobody was hurt! I hope the car recovers well! :D

 
At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whew! Sounds like an adventure! Praise God everyone is okay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home