Thursday, February 14, 2008

Web Wednesday! Resources for your bible studying.



There are a few neat sites that are Bible related.

Bible Gateway is a site that you can look up verses in any language/version and by topics. I use this site very often!

God's Yellow Pages is an ok site. The layout isn't what I like... but I didn't make it! You can find the information in Bible Gateway, but this site does lay out by topics in an easy to see view.

Bible Map is very cool! You can look up verses and a map is visible of the place. I haven't played with this one as much as I would like to. But the times I have been on it have been very fun!

In need of a Bible Dictionary? Here you go!

Are you looking for a bible reading plan? This site will have one for you!

If you know someone (or for yourself) in need of a bible... this site ships them out completely FREE.

I've been interested in Early Christian Writings. It in important to remember that the books that are not in the Bible are NOT the bible. I like to read these for fun. Again, I want to stress that no books are to be added to the Bible!

And this is the best one... A FREE program that allows you to explore the bible in a way that no free program will let you. (That I know of.) You can use it off the internet or you can download it. I would describe it similar to Logos software but it is free. Bible Pro.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home